Monday, July 30, 2007

The blog vision

Just a quick update: I'm married and I live by the blog now.

Face it: it's a blogging world. You can't stop the blog, you can only hope to contain it. That being the case, I have a dream that our little class of 2002 will use this new blog technology to share in each others' successes, failures, child rearings and dental-school mishaps.

I want a place where everyone can share whatever they want about their lives, and read about other 2002 THS alums. If you would like to be an author on this blog, please email me and let me know. I will then send you an email with instructions on how you can join this blogging paradise. Feel free to post as often as you'd like, but be assured that I will use my blog omnipotence to remove anything distasteful.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. My email address is on the right-hand column on the front page.

-Adam

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Adam- Did you guys take any pictures of the five year reunion? If so, would you post some here so I can see them! Anyway, thanks and hope all is well!

Michelle Merrill said...

I want to see some pictures as well!